Diana Domingo holds a Masters Degree in Psychology, is a Singer/Songwriter and a practitioner of “Discovering the Voice”, “Sonica Sound Therapy,” “Everything Has a Voice” and “Sonic Awareness”, as well as a Certified Yoga Instructor. She has been expressing her passion through Singing, merging the ideas of Art, Light & Sound”, by inspiring and guiding hundreds of others to connect with and channel their inner symphony of frequency, light and sound vibration through vocal toning, chanting, sacred instruments, soul tuning, and other ancient and modern creative methods.
Working with Diana, you are offered enhancement of connection with your own voice – inner and vocalized – as well as its power and natural attributes. She helps to activate “Sonic Awareness” & Vocal Transformation & Metamorphisis by inspiring and guiding others to connect with and channel their inner symphony of frequency, light and sound vibration through art, vocal toning, chanting, sacred instruments, soul tuning, and other ancient and modern methods.
As a Yoga Instructor, she began combining Yoga Movement with Sound, including Toning, Instrumentals and Soundscapes, Soul Songs, Sacred Chants and Mantra…Art…and other Creative expression…
What People Say About My Work
Diana, you have the gift to open the heart with song!!! Amejo Amyot, Shamanic Healer
“Love that you honored the space with your creative energy Diana. It brought us all together and opened our hearts as ONE.” Susan Cuda, Namaste Yoga
“Diana’s presentation was amazing. I have never thought about voices having notes and by changing tones you can change people. Also that vibrations have notes and you can find deficiencies in our body by reading them. Absolutely fascinating.”
“Amazing information. Very impressed by new ideas. A lot of interaction. Loved the Spine Singing. Thank you.”
“HUGE! Great presentation and new info for me. Great discussion. Learned a lot.”
“Awesome – This is life changing information- Thank you so very much.
“This is cutting edge information. Science is doing more research on this also. Great combination. Thanx!”
“Indepth and easy to understand. Awesome universal material”
Recent Performances, Speaking Engagements, Installations and Sightings!
- American Society of Dowser’s National Convention, Skidmore College, New York
- “Navigating the Internal & External Sound Currents” Presentation with Aime Trent Millet
- “The Sonica Sound Playshop: Dowsing with The Voice” – A Full-Day Workshop & Presentation with Aime Trent Millet
- Worked in Healer’s Corner – offered “Sonica Voice Activation” Sessions
- AMP Gallery – “The Art of Light & Sound” – a 3-Part Series
- Spring Street Gallery – The “Dark & Light” + “Winter” Shows
- Coffee Traders – “Nature Speaks” Show – 2-month Exhibition
- Namaste Yoga – Performed with Blue Planet Orchestra; Performed and Hosted two “Electric Council Fire” Spirit Open Mics; Hosted Two Sound Workshops “Unleash the Octaves of the Heart!” and Co-Hosted “The Thunderlodge” with Quinn Titterton; Spoke at Healers Expo on Sonic Awareness with Aime Trent Millet.
- Yoga Bliss – Developed & Hosted 2 Workshops – “Ignite the Radiant Heart!” + “The Sonica Sound Workshop”
- First Night Saratoga – A New Years Eve Festival with over xxx Performers & Venues – Performed with Jonny Stanley
- 5-Day Songwriting Intensive at The Universal Preservation – “Writing What Matters”
- 5-Day Vocal Intensive at Center for Song – with pianist Danny Pravder
- Host on-going Vocal Collective groups – 8-10 week groups with Performances
- Numerous Shows & Performances at Caffe Lena + Gaffneys since 2010!
- Saratoga Integral Practioner Network Member Meeting – “Sonica Sound Play” Presentation with Aime Trent Millet
- Empire College – “Sonica Sound Play” Presentation with Aime Trent Millet